Seeking a guild to call home

Place for Guild Discussions.
pumpprodigy

Seeking a guild to call home

Post#1 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Greetings, I am a new player to the realm and I am still getting a feel for how things work around here, so please bare with me a bit :)

I am looking for a guild that enjoys various types of pvp events. duels. guild vs guild events, or just down right FFA with tags up.

From the rules I understand that if you turn your pvp tag on, then you are free game, but from what I have heard from a few players is that you only pvp in the arena now too. I would like some clarification on this

If there are any guilds that can offer what I seek, please let me know so I may look into joining.

Thanks for your time :)

~D~

AGhost_7

Re: Seeking a guild to call home

Post#2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 am

There are currently no guilds which regularly PvP. Also, to answer your other question, yes PvP should preferably stay in the arenas. People started fighting in the middle of the Town Center and we had a bunch of players who got caught in the crossfire (and died).

pumpprodigy

Post#3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:09 pm

players got caught in the crossfire? So by saying that are you saying that once you turn the pvp tag on that players without pvp tags can get hurt by spells too?
I know that the warlock has a spell that did that form another server I use to play on, so I can understand that.

What would it take to start a pvp guild here? I am fresh blood in the water, but I can review the server codes for pvp and come up with a rule set easy enough.

AGhost_7

Post#4 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

It would take player interest (last time that I made a poll there where 2 out of 22 votes that showed genuine interest). If you want to start your own guild, you would need to make a donation.

AGhost_7

Post#5 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 pm

On second thought, Sanctuary does have its own PvP arena specialized for high level characters. Perhaps we're your best bet?

Return to “Player Guilds”