Active Guilds

Place for Guild Discussions.
Risewild

Active Guilds

Post#1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:05 am

I am writing this to ask if there are any active Guilds at the moment, I might want to join a guild in the future and would like to know if there are any guilds that are not closed or abandoned, of if all the guilds are inactive and I shouldn't bother.

Thanks for your time.

Countyboar

Re: Active Guilds

Post#2 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:46 am

Speaking on behalf of sanctuary, we have active guild members, though the recruiter hasn't been active recently, though he normally comes and goes

Brumm

Post#3 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:16 am

Ahala and the O guild are active. And we got some new guilds in the past but I dont know the names atm. Oh, and the Arcane Society of course.

Risewild

Post#4 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks :D it's good to know there are active guilds for when I feel comfortable (or desperate) enough to look for membership in one.
I was avoiding the Arcane Society because I am not a spellcaster at all, even though they say non spellcasters are welcome, but I would feel weird being surrounded by all those pointy hat people shooting lightnings and summoning demons and stuff :lol: .

Samyx

Post#5 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:13 am

Hello
Know also that the Black Lung guild is very active, and we welcome new players. Contact me in game if you're interested in a tour.
Samyx (chars : Wildedge)

Return to “Player Guilds”