Church of Baravar Cloakshadow

Place for Guild Discussions.
Silvary

Church of Baravar Cloakshadow

Post#1 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 am

I'm thinking about creating a guild based on the gnome deity Baravar Cloakshadow. Baravar Cloakshadow, known as the Sly One, was the neutral good gnome deity of illusion and deception. His dogma primarily concerned the protection of the gnome race through the art of illusion. Members would gather to plan explorations in view of retrieving any illusion-related artfact or scroll, as well as initiating and teaching each other in this art. Best would be to campaign together. The only requirement is being a gnome. Though three main groups should be represented : Shadow Cloak Knights (here's a build: http://nwn2db.com/build/?52692), Hands of The Sly One (any roguish builds) and the proper clergy (any cleric or wizard builds). The founder of the Trinity cell is Yurken Deepstone, a Blingdenstone svirfneblin refugee. Final build would be Rogue 10/Wizard 10/Shadowdancer 10). I plan to create one of each other builds cited above as well. Of course original builds are welcome, just setting the spirit. As soon as we count 5 members I'll ask for the guild creation. Apart from occasional logging, the guild should gather for a guild based session once or twice a month according to availabilities. Any idea is welcome. Hoping to find some volunteers, gnomishly yours!

AGhost_7

Re: Church of Baravar Cloakshadow

Post#2 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:17 am

Well I've got a rogue gnome already at level 28 I think. I'm a casual RPer though.

Sorcerking

Post#3 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am

I'm a casual RPer, too. I sure would like kicking it with a few gnomes, seeing how we all do together and all.

I like to play the deep gnomes, particularly ones that have been kicked out of their village for some social offense. ( Mo of the O Guild was kicked out for sleeping with the Mayor's Wife ).

So, I guess I'm saying I'm interested. What should I do now?

AGhost_7

Post#4 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am

LOL... Mine is a french Avant-Guarde cook gnome. He makes troll stews and the like.

Sorcerking

Post#5 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Then I want some Avant-Guarde Troll blood in the store. lol.

Silvary

Post#6 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 pm

As stated above, as soon as we're 5, i'll think over a RP way to get things started. I'll pm you so we can set a meeting. In the meantime I hope we'll have a casual meeting on the server (really want to taste that troll thing ;) )

AGhost_7

Post#7 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:58 pm

I'll see if I can cook something up. :P

Sorcerking

Post#8 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 pm

I imagine that Troll soup would taste something like a cross between Red Bull, Carrot Juice, Spinach extract, and something really slimy.
I can't quite figure out what that slimy thing would be though.

AGhost_7

Post#9 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:27 pm

How about snails! Escargot :)

Return to “Player Guilds”