"A call for heroes" NEW RP Event series

Place for DMs and Players alike to post scheduled events.
MadMage999

Re: "A call for heroes" NEW RP Event series

Post#21 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:12 pm

I'll get the board updated ASAP.

In the meanwhile, so everyone understands, this is an open RP event, that means we play rain or shine, if you can't make it that's fine, if you're new to the event that's fine, too.

If anyone wants to join, or has missed sessions, all they have to do is catch up to the group, journal-wise, and be prepared to RP why you weren't there if you missed sessions. At this point we are at the end of the prologue quests, ready to start chapter 1.

All equipment buying/forging needs to be done before 3 pm. Other than that, come one, come all!

--EDIT--

As previously mentioned, if you're playing a toon in the RP series, you need to keep them clean, this means ILR on, no banked gold or xp, no items from other toons. Also no playing the toon outside of the series, except to catch up to the group.
Co-Founder: Arcane Society

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

DualKatanas

Re: "A call for heroes" NEW RP Event series

Post#22 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:31 am

Just a heads up; I might not be able to make it this Saturday. There's family over and they might not be gone by the time it starts, so I might not be there (hopefully I will, though). On Sunday I'll almost definitely be there.

Return to “DM / Player Events”