Sunday Roleplay

Place for DMs and Players alike to post scheduled events.
MadMage999

Re: Sunday Roleplay

Post#11 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Valariax wrote: MadMage, how do you want players to "catch up" with us if they want to join? Should they advance through the storyline until they get the Purple Dragon cloaks, or do you have another method you prefer?

That is probably the best way, doctoring journals is dicey.
Co-Founder: Arcane Society

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

Valariax

Post#12 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:08 pm

MadMage,

What time today are we starting Sunday Roleplay? Last time it was about 3:30, which allowed us to add one more player.
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

DualKatanas

Post#13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:29 pm

I'll be fine for starting at 8pm (3pm EST) this time, though I might be called away for a few minutes at some point. It's certain that I'll be there on time this time, though.

MadMage999

Post#14 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:46 pm

3pm Eastern.

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

Valariax

Post#15 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

It was another adventure-filled afternoon! We have a steady core of characters (two axe-wielding dwarves and an invoking elf), but we are always willing to include more players. So don't be shy - If anyone is interested in joining us, advance through the campaign to Chapter 9 (where we are). It's a great way for new players to meet others and get some RP experience. We meet at the two Purple Dragon chaps having a conversation in front of and to the left of Shayran at 3pm EDT on Sundays, and go for about two hours. Your RP intro to us is as easy as saying Shayran sent you to help our mission, or something similar.
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

DualKatanas

Post#16 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 am

Indeed, it's massive fun already, but it'd be even more fun with more characters (bonus points if you bring a healer. But bring whomever you want). And if you need any material incentive, my character has over 16,000 XP just from the RP... anyhow, if you need to catch up, I have a half-Orcish barbarian around who can help you up to where we are (though even he's not actually as far as the event). Then you wander up at 3pm (EST) on Sunday and join the maelstrom; it's so much better to run through a campaign with two/three/four/more allies than just alone, that's for sure, and that's not even counting the 'bonuses' the DM throws at us... ;)

Valariax

Post#17 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:13 am

My apologies in advance for Sunday Roleplay. RL will likely keep me from joining in the fun this week :( I will try to be there at 3pm, but if I am not please start without me and I will catch up for the following weekend.
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

MadMage999

Post#18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:50 am

Hi everyone. Sorry for missing the event this week. I was so consumed with my other projects here on RoT I completely lost track of time. My sincerest apologies.

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

Return to “DM / Player Events”