Sanctuary and Non-Members (Things You Might Like to Know)

A Guild trying to get the most out of the game, and having fun!
AGhost_7

Sanctuary and Non-Members (Things You Might Like to Know)

Post#1 » Sun May 19, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm posting this since quite a few people haven't been aware of the several features that non-members are allowed to use. So here's a few pointers.

Sanctuary is located in the Trinity Town Center near the trees in the middle of the area. You'll notice a portal around there; that's the entrance. Sanctuary is accessible to all players, members and non-members.

There is a key dispenser in one of the rooms close to the entrance. You can take a key if you want, it will allow you to port straight into sanctuary by using the portal stone. In the same room, you will notice that a banker will be there along with a persistent chest to store or take out your gear.

Many of the exact same stores in Trinity are located in Sanctuary as well, so take some time to explore a bit.

There is also a certain... Special PvP Arena called the Hall of Blood. Feel free to use it.

Finally, Grith (funny looking guy) will port you to certain special areas if you have the required journal entries.

Non-members have access to all of the above mentioned features. You are welcomed to use them.

If you guys have any questions, please PM me or ask in-game.

CelestialFig

Re: Sanctuary and Non-Members (Things You Might Like to Know

Post#2 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Oh neat! I had not known this .... How thoughtful! :)

Return to “Sanctuary”