Volunteer for new areas?

This forum is for all those who are or want to create content for the Realms of Trinity world.
Brumm

Volunteer for new areas?

Post#1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 am

Hello everybody,

is anybody interested in helping me with some new areas/quests etc.? I created a new exterior area already and could use some help with it to speed things up a bit. Its a kind of fortress and located in the the Underdark. I am thinking about creating a new re-runable epic challenge with it - maybe with the Drow creatures - but I am open for everything.

If we find enough volunteers we can start some more projects if you like. With the terracoppa plug-in it should be possible to work with many developers on the same area. That would allow us to finish new projects incredible fast. Tell me if you are interested and we can discuss the details.

Brumm

Estel

Re: Volunteer for new areas?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:32 am

Count me in! What about a Lich Dragon?

Brumm

Post#3 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 am

BtR suggested to make some Duergar like creatures instead of Drows. I like the idea and it shouldn't be a problem to fit a Lich Dragon in as well. Trinity needs more Dragons anyways!

I will contact you when I am back in town, Estel. Btw, do you have the developer kit already?

I hope we get a few more people to help. Would be great if someone wants to write conversations, design the appearance of the creatures (BtR?) or helps with anything else.

Brumm

Blame The Rogue

Post#4 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 pm

yup. I have the appearances done, and brian will get them to you when he has a free moment. he's been busting on 13-14

Estel

Post#5 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:13 am

No, do not have the kit yet.

The Dragon could fit in the dungeon of the fortress or whatever it is. I have absolutely no idea about the location.

Blame The Rogue

Post#6 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 am

Brumm

Post#7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:14 am

I will send you the area files when I am back in Germany, Estel.

Valariax

Post#8 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Brumm,

I am interested in developing new side quests but I have just started learning to use the toolset. I have several ideas for side quests of different challenge levels but very little free time until I redeploy a few months from now. Unfortunately that also means I can't commit to any project yet, especially if it involves a schedule.

By the way, I like the re-runnable epic challenge idea. I have been thinking of something like that, too.
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

AGhost_7

Post#9 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:41 pm

If you guys ever hit a wall, feel free to ask me for some help.

Brumm wrote:BtR suggested to make some Duergar like creatures instead of Drows. I like the idea and it shouldn't be a problem to fit a Lich Dragon in as well. Trinity needs more Dragons anyways!

How about Illithids?

Blame The Rogue

Post#10 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 pm

we have an illithid mini-boss in vlad's cem tho. we decided on derro because it's something different. check the link. look at those creepy dudes. love it :)

Return to “Content Contributor's Corner”