Crookweave

Updates on roll-outs.
MortisCorpus

Crookweave

Post#1 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 pm

The mithril was laced with blood they say, each piece, the blood of a demon and a fresh babe. Some say it was adamantine, but nobody really knows. They supposedly would claim the young and do unspeakable things to their families so that they could quench these items in the tears rendered from the loss of innocence. The stories say many things, but the only thing they know for sure is that the way was lost, either intentionally or otherwise.

They called it Crookweave, to fine to make plate from, but chainmail and jewelry, this was its place.

(( These Crookweave items will be found in the hardest areas, fighting the strongest of foes, and only on Extreme Mode. The odds that you get a piece of history are rare, but it is possible. If you should find yourself with one of these items, treasure it. These items will not modify at any forge, legendary or otherwise. These items will only be able to be worn by a player character of ER3 or higher acclaim. ))
Retired Admin & DM

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: Crookweave

Post#2 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am

This change will go into effect on Thursday, June 6th.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

AGhost_7

Post#3 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Could you explain more in detail how it works? I forgot what the CR is for this system.

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Challenge Rating. It is set on the creature that determines the amount of XP a creature gives out when you kill it.

Check out the online creature catalog to see what creatures fall in that category. 2.11 ones will be added soon to the web site as well.

http://www.realmsoftrinity.com/Creature-Catalog.html
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

AGhost_7

Post#5 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 am

I suppose that I should've been more specific with my question. What CR do they need to have to drop these items?

AGhost_7

Post#6 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

*Bump*

Molag__Bal

Post#7 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:28 pm

I was told that they need to be CR 32+ in order to have a chance of dropping a Crookweave item.

I've been through 2.11 on EX around fifteen times now, and nothing so far. Only picked up 2 wish shards, so perhaps the RNG has been unlucky lately.

AGhost_7

Post#8 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:37 pm

That or they bumped the CR for the drops up - this is why I'm asking. Brian? Mort?

MortisCorpus

Post#9 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm

CR32+ 1:350 ratio. It's rare stuff.
Retired Admin & DM

Brumm

Post#10 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:05 am

Is the CR a static value or does it change with ERs and EX-Mode? Because we tested the epic termination in 2.9 and the lords, knights and archers shouldnt be higher than CR 32 there but it didnt kill them (i have at least 5 lvl of sorcerer).

And do you mean with 32+ that CR 32 is enough or that you need a higher CR than 32?

Thx

Return to “Development News”