RoT 1 :: Prologue Sidequests

Stuck somewhere in your quests? Ask away here.
Anjohl

RoT 1 :: Prologue Sidequests

Post#1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 am

First, amazing server. The few areas I've been in look beautiful. I've made it to level 8 as a barbarian and love the custom work to the class as well. All the player tools should be the envy of any other server.

That well deserved opening said...

I know spoilers are frowned on so I won't ask for any; however, I am lost. I've done the 3 opening quests, done the one with the dog, done the bandit area and the bandit area in the sewers, and lastly I've done the kobolds in the warehouse. No one seems to have any quests for me to work on now and I'm sure I'm missing some clue. There is nothing left in my journal to point me in the right direction. I've spoken to both the guys in the government building. One has nothing left for me and the other across the hall tells me to go to the guy who has nothing for me.

Is there a link that has the general campaign quest walk through or hints for what to do?

Thank you

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: Kudos and help

Post#2 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:15 am

Check your open journal items. If you talked to Sir Brian after turning in the prologue quests ( Cloak Tower, Isle of Repent, and Trinity East Siege ), he would have pointed you to Cata in Westgate and the sewers. If you did the dog quest and received the Gem of searching, head to the East Sewers and sniff around. There is a hidden passage that you will find in one of the corners, swim into the passage and you should be good to go for Chapter 1.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

AGhost_7

Post#3 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 am

Yea, check your journal for when you're not sure about what to do next. We've worked a lot on the journal entry system to make it as reliable as possible. Heck, if you have any suggestions on ameliorating the journal entries we're all ears.

If you ever have any more questions, feel free to ask. If someone needs help that takes priority over keeping spoilers at a minimum; so don't be shy :)

dad2864

Post#4 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Make sure you go back to Cata after you find her dog. She will gift you a gem that is invaluable in searching for the hidden area discussed above. So much so that if you don't have it, it is likely you will not have the requisite search skill required to find the area.

Welcome and good luck. ROT has a great player base. In fact players online will often be willing to help you out with tells (if not actually party with you to show you the ropes) if you get stuck in game.

Return to “Campaign / Storyline Questions”