Sage's Prestige Class Tinkering Table

Details about releases, and a list of work that needs done. Locked, but viewable by all.
Sage of Souls

Sage's Prestige Class Tinkering Table

Post#1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:22 am

I will be actively reviewing the various underused Prestige Classes that we have available on the server and with the help of a couple of others, I will either be doing some touch-ups on certain ones or doing outright full re-works. Should these changes be reviewed and approved by Brian and/or Brumm, it will then move on to the development and implementation process and finally into beta as Brian and/or Brumm see fit.

This thread will act as a means to let people know what's onboard for being worked on and so that people can leave suggestions about what they may want to see worked on and why/how. I will not be detailing any changes that I may or may make do on this thread, only what Prestige Classes I have lined up for reviewing. Any changes that get approved will more than likely get posted on Brian's and/or Brumm's commit log(s).

Keep an eye out for anything that may peak your interest! If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them here, but only in regards to theme or mechanics. Any power-based or ability-based suggestions, such as damage increases or defensive abilities, etc., will more than likely not be looked at. Anything in regards to what the Prestige Class is supposed to act like or appear as are perfectly fine, such Harper Agent receiving a choice of boons from the deities that govern the Harpers, but not what those boons actually are supposed to be.
Wisdom need not come from age or experience. It can be passed down from generation to generation; from one who's learned to another who has yet had to witness such events. One does not need to be ancient to be called Sage.

Sage of Souls

Re: Sage's Prestige Class Tinkering Table

Post#2 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:27 am

Reworks Currently On Live

- Pale Master
- Harper Agent

Reworks Currently On Beta

- None

Reworks Currently Being Developed

- None

Reworks Currently Approved

- None

Reworks Currently Finished

- Elemental Archer
- Elemental Warrior
- Anointed Knight
- Warrior of Darkness
- Hospitaler

Prestige Classes Currently Being Worked On

- Lyric Thaumaturge
- Eldritch Disciple

Prestige Classes Next To Be Reviewed

- Master of Radiance
Last edited by Sage of Souls on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wisdom need not come from age or experience. It can be passed down from generation to generation; from one who's learned to another who has yet had to witness such events. One does not need to be ancient to be called Sage.

Sage of Souls

Post#3 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:26 am

Eldritch Disciple added to review list.

Fan

Post#4 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:50 pm

BTW We tweaked the blade singer, but I am not sure whether the change is enough to make it viable.

Sage of Souls

Post#5 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:00 am

Lyric Thaumaturge added to the review list.

Sage of Souls

Post#6 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:00 am

Pale Master and Harper Agent are now on Live!

Return to “Release Notes/ To Do”