Spell Moot, March 15 and March 22

The Society is dedicated to promoting arcane studies and combat in defense of Trinity. If you play a mage, love mages, and want to share in the company of other mages, this if the place for you.
FalconTamer

Spell Moot, March 15 and March 22

Post#1 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Fellow Arcane Society Members,

Yesterday, we held a Spell Moot for the first time in a few weeks. We were well-represented (Ahriman, Grevaine, Dawn, Failly, Jod and Wildedge) and I believe we had a lot of fun, even though we were anticipating a larger turnout. I do realize that some may not know that the U.S. moved to daylight savings time. Please keep that in mind for this coming Sunday's Moot (March 22), which will take place at 2pm EDT. So we are all hoping for a larger turnout then.

The current story line around the event yesterday can be discussed with any of the members who attended yesterday, or myself if you see me in-game. Each of the subsequent events (I hope most, anyway) will take place in a previously undisclosed location. For purposes of story line, you should familiarize yourself with the map of Faerun (http://www.pocketplane.net/volothamp/im ... nlarge.jpg) paying particular attention to the cities, towns and terrain around the areas of Suzail, Westgate and Urmlaspyr - you won't find Trinity on the map as it is submerged beneath The Dragonmere, as you surely know. :)

Yesterday's event took place at the Marsh of Tun, northwest of Suzail situated between Sunset Mountains on the west and The Stormhorns on the east. These are DM-Event only areas and there are no current plans to incorporate them into the main story line. So, if you want to see new areas and have a fun and challenging time, get your Spell Level 9 Wizards and Sorcerers over to the Arcane Society and enroll today! See you next Sunday.

PS - It was great to have all the players above present for the event, but it was very nice having Grevaine the Blackbird back as a player!

FalconTamer

Samyx

Re: Spell Moot, March 15 and March 22

Post#2 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:53 pm

As a new Arcane society Member, Aegys Wildedge had yesterday a lot of fun and it was great to play with usual friends as well as famous ROT figures. A very entertaining event, with massive fights, a bit of role play, new places, dynamic pace, involved DMs, in short all great, and that is one of the best ROT parts, I mean a living community with DMs and players who still enjoy playing together.

Just one thing : 2pm EDT means 8pm CET... hope i'll be able to catch the event, as the "dinner" IRL event cannot be evaded in France under penalty of eternal family disgrace.

MadMage999

Post#3 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:52 pm

I'm getting ready for SpellMoot now. I THINK it's at noon my time (Mountain USA).

Just so you know this will be my first spellmoot despite my founder status as RL has been kicking my a**.

If you didn't know already I lost my dad in October last year and that is the fifth or perhaps sixth member of my family in the last 2 years, so I do apologize for being absent, but that is just something I needed to do.

Anyway, looking forward to it, and I will read up and try to be in-character as much as possible, not sure how much RP is involved but I will be ready in any case.
Co-Founder: Arcane Society

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

FalconTamer

Post#4 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 pm

We had a great turnout yesterday and I hope that everyone had a great time, despite having my game crash half way through it all.

I received a couple of accolades during the game and after, and I am very appreciative of them. However, you should all know that if it weren't for all of the hard work the AS founders put in and excellent ideas from Grevaine the Blackbird, the whole concept of the Spell Moot wouldn't even exist. So, please thank them, too.

I'm a bit under the weather today, but I am planning next week's event.

FT

Return to “Arcane Society”