Remade AS character, possible reinduction?

The Society is dedicated to promoting arcane studies and combat in defense of Trinity. If you play a mage, love mages, and want to share in the company of other mages, this if the place for you.
Countyboar

Remade AS character, possible reinduction?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:41 pm

I wanted to remake my wizard into a sorcerer, deleted it, and then realized it was in the arcane society. Is it possible to get it reinducted considering it's a remake of an old one? Or does it count as a new one and I have to go through the process again? I'm totally okay working back up the ranks, just curious if there are procedures for this type of thing. The character's name was Silvia, and was at the rank you get after two promotions (I think wizard?)

Fan

Re: Remade AS character, possible reinduction?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Countyboar wrote:I wanted to remake my wizard into a sorcerer, deleted it, and then realized it was in the arcane society. Is it possible to get it reinducted considering it's a remake of an old one? Or does it count as a new one and I have to go through the process again? I'm totally okay working back up the ranks, just curious if there are procedures for this type of thing. The character's name was Silvia, and was at the rank you get after two promotions (I think wizard?)

Another poor soul who cannot bear the spell book :D . Maybe I will do the same one day :( .

MadMage999

Post#3 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:28 pm

I'm okay with re-granting your rank, so long as it can be verified with brumm what rank you had.
Co-Founder: Arcane Society

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

Brumm

Post#4 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Sounds like Magician Rank rank.
No objections from my side.

Edit: Ranks
Apprentice
Journeyman
Magician
High Mage
Archmage

Cervantes

Post#5 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:50 pm

UNACCEPTABLE!

FIND ANOTHER COLDSTONE!

=P

Yeah, I'll hit you with the rank tool next time we're on, if someone else doesn't do it sooner.
Grevaine the Blackbird, recruiter for the Arcane Society
Hank Stone, tinkerer and supporter of the down-trodden
Rembrask Alhavisk, not-so-pleasant mercenary
Baelnorn, DM

Brumm

Post#6 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 pm

"You are still an Apprentice?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Well. You know...I have around 100 set items and every rune you can get but I still need that bloody Coldstone."

Its crazy how rare the three items are :D

Drakkon

Post#7 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Brumm wrote:"You are still an Apprentice?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Well. You know...I have around 100 set items and every rune you can get but I still need that bloody Coldstone."

Its crazy how rare the three items are :D

I spent a week looking for mine before I started begging for one.

Lomir

Post#8 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:04 am

Pschh, my bard went and turned in the coldstone quest for fun and profit, since you don't actually have to be part of the AS to do it ; )

Countyboar

Post#9 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Thank you all so much! Silvia is now out of re-used character name limbo and slowly crawling to level 30. I don't mind waiting until level 30 for reinstatement (for the level 9 spells requirement), however y'all want to handle it works great for me!

MadMage999

Post#10 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:27 am

You don't need to wait IMO.

Just grab me when you see me on, send me a tell, or something.
Co-Founder: Arcane Society

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

Return to “Arcane Society”