Item Catalogging and Drops

Updates on roll-outs.
bsb5652
Site Admin

Item Catalogging and Drops

Post#1 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm

If you ever wondered where an item drops and what general properties it has, well I got good news! I have built an item catalog that we have a new feature in our admin tool that will catalog and maintain all items in ROT. Thus doing away with manual catalogging as we have done in the past.

We have instituted the new donation option of $5.00 USD for an up to date copy of the report that shows you all the items that drop from spawners.

Note: This include ONLY items that come from the spawning system, about 95% of all possible items. Special drops from the EX on kill system and the Crookweave items, random loot generation system are not listed here as they can technically drop anywhere as long as their conditions of generation are met. Also, random created loot can come in literally thousands of variations and can be of all combinations of item properties allowed, so it really isn't possible to catalog them.

Here is a sample of it:

http://www.realmsoftrinity.com/downloads/ItemDropReportSample.xls
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

moocowgaipan

Re: Item Catalogging and Drops

Post#2 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 am

!!!!
Sanctuary founding member

Sorcerking

Post#3 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:35 pm

I got Mine!
Muhahaha! Time to go farming. : )

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Just added the following disclaimer to be clear about what the report has / and doesn't have.

Note: This include ONLY items that come from the spawning system, about 95% of all possible items. Special drops from the EX on kill system and the Crookweave items, random loot generation system are not listed here as they can technically drop anywhere as long as their conditions of generation are met. Also, random created loot can come in literally thousands of variations and can be of all combinations of item properties allowed, so it really isn't possible to catalog them.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Kensu

Post#5 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Is there a list of what the items actually are? instead of this:
Attack_Bonus,Damage_Bonus,Skill_Bonus,Use_Limitation_Class

Also as the list gets updated, if we have previously donated the 5 bucks can we updated sheets?

Phluffhead

Post#6 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am

Yeah, it seems the info given off this is very vague. Am I missing something?

AGhost_7

Post#7 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:10 am

No it really is what it is.

Return to “Development News”